Helping people to step into their potential
Recruiting and Retaining the Right People
We match your hire-to-retire requirements against skill-sets. No Excuses.
In the current “Knowledge Era”, intellectual capital is what defines a company’s competitive edge. Intellectual capital is the unique knowledge and skills that a company’s workforce posses.
Today’s successful businesses win with innovative new ideas and top-notch products and service – all of which originate in the knowledge and skills of employees.
We can help you find the right solutions for your recruitment problems – from senior executive to back office support. This makes you look good by freeing your time to work on what you are really good at and where you can add the most value to your company.
Why is finding the right fit person for your business every time so critical for the sustainability of the business.
We understand that recruitment across the world has become a strategic process with companies needing the most talented employees available in the market to ensure a definite difference to their bottom line. In today’s competitive market it has become imperative to recruit the best A-Team Players. A-Team companies don’t win with B-Team players. While companies compete for business, top talent competes for top jobs that provide growth and development.
Employees don’t leave companies, they leave managers and ineffective leadership. The days of long careers and gold watches are gone. Talented employees are not only demanding the top jobs, they want to work for the top employers too. Now more than ever before companies realize that employees are the key differentiator in achieving results on a continuous basis, contributing directly to the bottom line and making your business much more sustainable in the long term.
Companies that apply their intelligence to inventing new products and services which offer value for money in the “Hard Times” scenario will continue to grow and flourish. Unintelligent companies will go to the wall. Individuals who demonstrate versatility of skills and flexibility of mind will make a good living. Those who fail to adapt, will limit their chances.
Our successful track record since 1982 has placed us several steps ahead of our competitors. Creating a sound marriage between the employer and employee in the recruitment of specific skill sets for companies is what makes us a recruitment specialist of choice.
Why use Indgro’s recruitment service?
We understand that you have several choices regarding your staffing requirements:
- Understanding and engaging in mutual expectations upfront. Break all the traditional rules. We can help to identify the five most critical performance outcomes (these are measurable) and what the required outputs are? Show me how you manage me and I will show you how I perform.
- What is directly impacting on your business goals? We understand that the main goal of any corporate company is revenue and our aim is to place high quality innovative staff to achieve your revenue and business objectives. Our clients are always top of mind and if we find somebody, that we feel will benefit your organization or department, we will engage with you to assess the best possible options.
- Database/advertising/internal/external/response handling/social media – With laser sharp focus, we only spend quality time on applicants who could jump over the hurdles that the staffing life cycle demands. Are these required recruitment solutions permanent, temporary, project based or seasonal, to name but a few? This will enable us to identify the right employee and skills sets, experience required and potential reward implications. This differs vastly from the traditional staffing approach.
- When you expect A-Team Player results, don’t compromise on A-Team Player placements. A-Team Players attract A-Team Players, so both parties must be on top of their game to attract the best. Indgro Recruitment Solutions only wants to be associated with A-Team Players. If you are the one in the room with the most knowledge and experience, then you are in the wrong room.
- Engagement of integrated recruitment process. We keep you informed of the total recruitment cycle, namely from the hire to retire cycle. We expect you to treat your applicants as you would want your best employees to treat your best clients. With this in mind, you will be able to quickly engage the right candidate and reap the benefits in the long term.
- Take total accountability for every recruitment decision. By steering and helping you to make the right recruitment decisions, we share the responsibility for every recruitment contract/project decision. You receive the credit because we want to make you look good and enable you to have more time available to focus on matters that really require your attention.
- Become an “employer of choice” for your own people who will develop into “employees of choice”. We can help you not just by being a great employer, but by letting applicants and employees know that you are a great employer and that you care, ensuring a caring and safe working environment. We can help you by unlocking values that are congruent with your culture and client-centric approach.
- Employee practices for retention
- Work flexibility
Some of our clients
Indgro Diversified Recruitment Initiatives
Indgro Recruitment specialises in providing an individualised service to companies recruiting permanent, temporary and contract employees in a variety of sectors and industries including;
- Building and Construction
- Engineering and Technical
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Plastics and Packaging
- Textiles, Retail and Clothing
Our vast industry recruitment experience spans across multiple industries and functions, irrespective of the complexity of perm-flex-project employee relationships. Our understanding of our client’s specific requirements, together with an extensive database of applicants, has proven invaluable in sourcing quality candidates. Our specialize knowledge and expertise to source employees in the various sectors at the following levels:
- Executives and Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Specialised IT Staff
- Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Office support, PA’s, Secretaries and Administrative staff
- Human Resource Personnel
Our Talent Resource Process encompasses the following
- Client business and needs analysis
- Detailed assignment and job profiling
- Sourcing of talent
- Competency based interviewing and assessments
- Testing – specific to client’s requirements
- Reference checking
- Offer management
- Paid up member of APSO and endorse voluntary Industry regulations. Indgro is bound by their Code of Ethics ensuring peace of mind.
- We comply with all the statutory requirements and also subscribe to the objectives of SMME development and preferential procurement.
- Our Internationaly Accredited ISO9001:2008 certification, sets us apart from other talent recruitment companies in South Africa,
- We endorse the code of the ILO and our set systems, standards and procedures ensure consistent standards set, are met. No Excuses.
- We comply with the Skills Development Act by making the necessary submissions to the Services SETA.
- We comply with the Equity Act and promote the employment and development of historically disadvantaged individuals in various positions within the various divisions.
Fax : 011-380-7519
260 Weltevreden Rd.
Fax : 016-932-5467
Fax : 031-277-0705
71 Innes Road
Fax : 021-949-4195
Cnr Petrusa &
Bill Bezuidenhout St.