Bundling of staffing solutions, meeting your exact needs.
We Are Proud Of Our Solutions
With a broad network of clients spread across the entire business spectrum of Southern Africa, we operate across five Bargaining Councils, several Wage Determinations and Basic Conditions of Employment Act in the following Industries and Services:
- We provide an efficient and ethical transition process.
- Our active assignees range from 4 000 to 7 000 at any given time dependant on our clients’ business cycles.
- We have a pool of 20 000 registered, mixed skilled assignees.
- Our average of 4.3 years of service for permanent placed staff and a 4.1% staff turnover per annum indicate our low staff turnover rate demonstrating our commitment to service and performance excellence – an unsurpassed industry standard.
- We offer risk and liability solutions through 3rd party risk containment.
- The Performance Excellence reporting on both performance and quality, documents our outstanding track record in service excellence.
- As part of our commitment to service we undergo several internal audits throughout the year, ensuring compliance to the agreed SLA and scope of service as well as compliance to all legislation of South Africa.
- We offer both Pension and Provident fund as well as a Medical Aid Fund to all contracted and permanently employed staff.
- The outset of our business relationships we take responsibility for the achievement of productivity outputs as contracted and agreed.
- As our annual Internal and External Audits reflect, Indgro Outsourcing is committed to good Corporate Governance ensuring that our Clients are never at risk of non-compliance to South African legislation. Our service excellence includes dedicated site management and on-site supervision to provide our clients with peace of mind in relation to the Human Resources aspect of their business.
What We Handle On Your Behalf
We offer the following value adding services:
- Solution to manage changes in legislation.
- Solving tomorrow’s people problems today.
- Back office support.
- Payroll support.
- Access to additional resources.
- Time and attendance.
- Bargaining councils administration
- Benefit administration.
- Outsourcing with a difference.
- Industrial relations.
- Conflict resolution.
- Wage negotiations.
- Evaluation of employees prior to appointing them.
- Fixed term contracts.
- General wage and employee administration.
- Temporary employment services.
- Business Process Outsourcing (please see image to the right).
- Get in Touch with one of our Consultants
- Transitioning of staff between contracts, skills sets and clients.
- Sourcing potential assignees and management of talent pool.
- Administration and payment according to stipulated requirements.
- Management of assignees including industrial relations and human resources.
- Training and development of assignees in line with agreed processes.
- Provision of additional benefits and support for assignee.
- Bundle of Human Resources functions.
- Bundle of payroll / biometric / shift parameters / access control solutions.
Indgro addresses the client’s exact operational requirements, allowing for greater flexibility within the business cycle. Our solutions are specifically designed on outputs contracted with the client to allow the client to manage variable costs in a more pro-active manner. By partnering with our clients, we are positioned to become part of the operations to such an extent that it allows the client to focus on their core business.
The economic viability of utilising flexi staff should be looked at from a holistic point of view and will be found in the ratio between a company’s business activity cycles and its associate staff complement, or staffing to suit the peaks and troughs of business.
Indgro Staffing caters for all your flexible staffing needs through the provision of customised staffing solutions. Our long-standing relationships with our Blue Chip clients play an integral part our successful partnership with our clients.
“Outsourcing” within Indgro entails the contracting out of non-core business, staffing and staff management activities. These are activities often regarded as problematic and for this very reason, many companies are using the flexi staff option as an accepted business tool.
The success lies in retaining a core of permanent staff complement and supplement the clients’ business cycle demands; for example: Projects and seasonal demands with a pool of qualified and competent Indgro Staff, to ensure optimal productivity and profitability.
A customised Service Level Agreement based on the clients’ exact requirements with regular service reviews as agreed upon with the client once the outputs and objectives in the needs analysis are met.
Some Of Our Clients
Fax : 011-380-7519
260 Weltevreden Rd.
Fax : 016-932-5467
Fax : 031-277-0705
71 Innes Road
Fax : 021-949-4195
Cnr Petrusa &
Bill Bezuidenhout St.