“The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there”. – John Buchan
How you change is how you succeed
Learn from the best
Top iCoaching will assist you with:
- Overcoming your limiting beliefs.
- Helping you to unlock you true potential.
- Helping you to transform in having a more fulfilling life and career.
- Improving your relationship with yourself and those that you interact with.
- Putting rocket fuel into your business.
- Unlocking of your entrepreneurial skills.
- Overcoming you fear and taking action, helping you to excel.
- Getting the results that you desire.
- Transforming you into a more effective leader.
- Shifting into transformational leadership.
Top 10 reasons why Our Clients and Students Choose Top iCoaching
- What do most successful athletes, serial entrepreneurs, business people and successful leaders have in common? They all have coaches or receive coaching.
- Coaching makes you extremely efficient.
- When you are the most successful person in the room, you are in the wrong room! Which of these people are receiving coaching and what are the results?
- Coaching is like training for pre-season. If you don’t put in the time, you are going to fail. This then becomes your excuse for the next time you want to start something new.
- You can either have success or excuses in you can’t have both.
- The value of any strategy is directly proportionate to the potential and success of the architect. With coaching, you have direct access to successful business people with a wealth of knowledge and proven track record.
- Your success = our success.
- Highly effective – what are the results? Know you numbers. We get results. More than 95% of our students have exceptional results – you have to climb the stairs, there is no lift to the top.
- Leverage our multi-million state-of-the-art coaching back office support and proven systems.
- Thousands of extremely satisfied students receive coaching through our network. You have to do the work.
- An internal report of the Personnel Management Association showed that, when training is combined with coaching, the productivity of individuals increased by an average of 86% compared to 22% for those who received training alone.
- A Hay Group study of Fortune 500 companies found that 21 to 40% of these companies utilize Executive Coaching. Coaching was used as standard leadership development for elite executives and talented up-and-comers.
- A 2001 study on the impact of executive coaching by Manchester Inc. showed an average ROI of 5.7 times the initial investment or a return of more than $100,000, according to executives who estimated the monetary value of the results achieved through coaching.
- A recent study of Executive Coaching in a Fortune 500 firm by MetrixGlobal reported a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business.
- A survey by Manchester Inc. of 100 executives found that coaching provided an average return on investment of almost six times the cost of the coaching.
- In a study conducted by MetrixGlobal LLC, companies including Booz Allen Hamilton received an average return of $7.90 for every $1 invested in executive coaching.
- Understanding and applying the principles learned from other successful entrepreneurs in the world, resulted in growth of 36% in 4 months in our company. All our employees receive the benefits of coaching.
Your Success is Dependent on Only Four things:
- Speed of implementation
o The time it takes you to make a decision and take action is directly proportionate to how successful you are.
- Follow-up and follow through
o Let your behaviour, conduct and results be a reflection of who you are.
o Follow up on meetings, assignments, projects, relationships, your development and goals.
- Trust but verify
o Verify the facts and information given.
o You can’t manage what you don’t measure.
- No excuses
o Once you make the decision you have to be committed. Successful people are fast with their decision making and slow to change. Unsuccessful people are slow to make a decision and fast to change.
Why Coaching works?
- Coaching is like training for pre-season, to fast track you to get quicker, faster, better results. You have to put in the effort, work and time. If you don’t, you will fail and that will become your excuse the next time you want to start something new.
- Your “want to succeed” must be as much as you want to breathe! Every fiber in you must shift you towards the goals you have. Laser sharp focus.
- Your success is our success. There is no lift to the top floor; you have to take the stairs. We help you to systematically and consistently apply the right information and solution, in the right sequence, at the right time to exponentially grow you and your business.
- When people tell you that it can’t be done, step up and paint your own canvas. You will have more “nay sayers” than doers. Why are you taking advice from your friends, family and colleagues who are not successful?
- When you are the most successful person in the room, you are in the wrong room! Your personal success is directly proportionate to the five most successful people you spend your time with. The same applies for your wealth and financial success.
- Surround yourself with the most optimistic people you can find. Doubt and uncertainty can’t exist in the same sentence. Fire the “nay sayers”.
- When you realise how powerful your thoughts are, you will never think negative thoughts ever again.
- The only thing that you have total control over in your life is the decisions that you make. Take actions.
Top iCoaching – we manage your expectations
- We understand that you have several choices regarding your coaching requirements.
- We understand that contracting mutual expectations upfront is vital to the success of your coaching program and desired outcomes. We will help to identify the 5 most critical coaching measurable outcomes required. “Show me how you manage me and I will show you how I perform”.
- We will appoint an accountability partner that will do just that, hold you accountable.
- Whether you are a startup business, small, medium or large, want to further your career, develop new skillsets, accelerate growth in your business or create the right fit leadership, we have the right coach for you. You don’t choose the coach; the coach selects you once a body of coaches identified the best suitable coach for your exact requirements.
- Don’t compromise on A-Team Players. A-Team Players attract A-Team Players, so both parties must be on-top of their game to attract only the best.
- By steering and helping you to make the right decision, we share the responsibility for every decision. You receive the credit because we want to make you look good and have more time available to focus on matters that require your attention.
Indicate your area of need so that we can focus on your exact Coaching requirement:
Why help us to become better?
We would really like to hear from you in order to determine what your different perspectives are on the ways and means that we can improve. Your inputs are extremely valuable in our quest to become more innovative in a concerted effort to deliver more incredible value and service excellence to our clients. Please forward your suggestions to gmarais@TopiCoaching.com – Co Founder of iCoaching South Africa.
Fax : 011-380-7519
260 Weltevreden Rd.
Fax : 016-932-5467
Fax : 031-277-0705
71 Innes Road
Fax : 021-949-4195
Cnr Petrusa &
Bill Bezuidenhout St.