Before applying, please read the instructions carefully:
- When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV.
- Do not comment with your phone number – send your CV.
- The requirements below are not negotiable, so if you don’t have the qualifications and experience as listed below, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.
Qualifications and Skills.
- Grade 12 (Twelve) Certificate.
- Relevant valid license for operating forklift.
- Previous operating vehicle experience.
- Be able to read and write.
- Knowledge of traffic safety signs.
- Ability to understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of applicable safety regulations.
- Experience: At least 2 years or more.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate spaces.
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage product and materials using a forklift or other power equipment.
- Adhere to supervision instructions and to safety policies.
- Be prepared to work overtime/shifts when required.
- Maintain all equipment in good working condition.
- Complete job correctly within allocated time frame.
- This is a Permanent Position.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Nombuso Dlamini