LAUNCH OF (FUNCTIONAL) OUTSOURCED PAYROLL FUNCTION
It gives us great pleasure to launch, effective 02 November 2020, the above-mentioned Product- Service offering within SA.
(OUR) PAYROLL SERVICE INCLUDE:
- Calculation of EMP201
- Calculation of EMP501
- Submission of Bank file and payment of funds
- Submission of Audit File per payroll
- Payslips printed and distributed (as selected) to Employees
- Bi-annual calculation of IRP5
- Calculation of GL to the accounting system
- Payroll Reports: Loans, deductions amongst others
- Leave administration.
Functional Outsourcing is a common practice of contracting out business functions and processes to third-party providers such as to ourselves. The benefits of outsourcing can be substantial – from cost savings and efficiency gains to greater competitive advantage.
The recognised benefits of outsourcing include, but are not limited to:
- Improved focus on core business activities – outsourcing can free up your business to focus on its strengths, allowing your employees to concentrate on their main tasks and on the future strategy.
- Increased efficiency – choosing an outsourcing company that specialises in the process or service you want them- such as us- to carry out for you can help you achieve a more productive, efficient service, often of greater quality.
- Controlled costs – cost-savings achieved by outsourcing can help you release capital for investment in other areas of your business.
- Increased reach – outsourcing can give you access to capabilities and facilities otherwise not accessible or affordable.
- Greater competitive advantage – outsourcing can help you leverage knowledge and skills along with your complete supply chain.
- Outsourcing can also help to make your business more flexible and agile, able to adapt to changing market conditions and challenges, while providing cost savings and service level improvements.
Please click here or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for one of our professional Business Development Executives to contact you to present you with a comprehensive Costing after they have completed (with you) a Business Development Survey to determine your exact Payroll requirements.