- Special Assignees- with specific skill sets
- Payroll Services
- Time and Attendance
- Bargaining Councils Administration
- Industrial Relations
- Conflict Resolution
Temporary Employment Services
Which includes but are not limited to:
- CCMA Matters
- Assessment and Evaluation of Temporary and or Contract Employees (Assignees) prior to appointment (aligned with Role Profiles)
- Fixed- Term Agreements
- General Wage and Employee Administration
- Site Management
Site Management Includes:
- Recruitment and screening of all Temporary and or Contract Employees (Assignees)
- Supply of PPE to Temporary and or Contract Employees (Assignees) as required
- Payment of all supplied Temporary and or Contract Employees (Assignees) (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
- Performance Management processes (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
- All Industrial related matters
- Handling of all HR and other Temporary and or Contract Employees (Assignees) related issues
- We will provide successful candidates with the relevant Agreement of Employment and Role Profile, tailor-made to suit assignment incorporating:
- Key Performance Indicators and Requirements
- Working Hours
- Rate of Pay
- Disciplinary Code
Permanent and Temporary Placements
Managed by Indgro Multi Services Group™ Recruitment Centre within various operating main centres, which operates as a centre of excellence with the support of national recruitment hubs.
The Recruitment Process Includes Following:
- Database management, advertising and interviewing.
- Reference checks, literacy and numeracy testing.
- Verification of qualifications.
- Criminal and credit checks utilising the Biometric AFISwitchSystem.
- Unbiased polygraph and psychometric evaluations.
The above service includes:
- Calculation of EMP201
- Calculation of EMP501
- Submission of Bank file and payment of funds
- Submission of Audit File per payroll
- Payslips printed and distributed (as selected) to Employees
- Bi-annual calculation of IRP5
- Calculation of GL to accounting system
- Payroll Reports: Loans, deductions amongst others
- Leave administration.
Indgro Functional Solutions
This is a Functional Outsourcing Business Model.
Our Clients are not liable, in terms of Section 198(2) of the LRA and LRAA, and the Deeming Clause is not applicable to Clients. This will allow Indgro Functional Solutions to become the sole Employer of the Employees Function- which is ring-fenced.
To ensure the above is a managed service relationship, all instructions and supervision of IFS Employees will come from IFS only. IFS will provide the Employees with capital equipment (where required) and do all the development and training of Employees.
IFS will manage the total employment cycle from hire to retire, including payroll, HR and IR Function (but not limited to), and source and place Employees.
IFS will be responsible for the agreed SLA objectives with the Client.
Hygiene and Cleaning Solutions
Which includes but are not limited to:
- HACCP Compliant Cleaning * Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, which is aimed at the prevention of contamination.
- Contract Cleaning
- Once-Off Cleaning
- Hygiene Services
- Project Cleaning, as indicated below.
Project Cleaning Incorporates:
- Special Events
- Deep Cleaning of Ablutions
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning of Blinds
- Strip and Seal of Floors
- Pre-cleaning of Vacant Properties
- Cleaning of Upholstered Chairs and Furniture
- Specialised Window Cleaning
Our Integrated Pest Management Includes:
- Restriction and Exclusion
- Record keeping and or Management File
Pest Type Categories, Consisting Of:
- General Pests: Rodents, cockroaches and flies.
- Occasional Pests: Are “seasonal” pests such as ants, carpet lice, bed bugs, paper lice, fleas and other crawling and biting insects.
- Stored Product Pests: Beetles, weevils and moths that attack and infest cereal products, dried fruit, chocolate, nuts, rice, grain and spices.
Once- Off Services include:
- Fogging or space spraying treatment: Stored Product Pests and major cockroach infestations.
- Fumigation: The term “fumigation” applies mainly to the treatment of major infestations in bulk food storage or infested packed foodstuffs, as well as wooden pallets for export and wooden beams in houses amongst others.
- Drill and injection treatment.
- Soil poisoning: Pre- construction treatment of building foundation trenches and surrounds.