Our Client, a leader in the Property Industry, has a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant (Debtors and Creditors) based in Phoenix, Durban.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all finance-related duties according to company policies and procedures.
- Process of customer orders, quotations, invoices and account statements.
- Debt collection.
- Solve client queries.
- Maintain the inventory on the accounting system, and manage stocktaking and stock variance reports.
- Using Plum Accounting, establish accounts by completing client details, and maintain the client database.
- Implement and maintain internal controls for the prevention of fraudulent activities.
- Reconcile client accounts.
- Assist with financial audits.
- Request and capture monthly meter readings.
- Process monthly invoices on recurring contracts.
- Process monthly voice billing.
- Process APN billing.
- Process of suppliers invoices, credit notes, orders and recons.
- Other tasks as requested.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Twelve) certificate.
- Minimum 2 (Two) to 3 (Three) years of experience in a similar role.
- Must have Pastel experience.
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Good communication skills.
- Work well under pressure.
Package & Remuneration
R10000 pm CTC.
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Nomusa Zenzile (email@example.com). The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the listed qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. We aim to reply to all applicants, however, due to the high volume of interest in our vacancies it is not always possible to do so. Should you not hear from us within 2 (Two) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd, Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ (the Company), is a member of APSO and as such, is bound by the Code of Ethics and Codes of Professional Practice, which include but are not limited to:
- The Company does not, as an Employment Services Provider, charge, directly or indirectly work seekers (candidates) any fees for services rendered, which is in accordance with Clause 15 of the Employment Service Act 2014.
- The Company, as Employment Services Provider, further will not discriminate unfairly at any time in the recruitment process regardless of ethnic origin, colour, gender, age, religion, political opinion, nationality, social origin, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing characteristics within the proviso under the Employment Equity Act.
- No Promise of Employment:
Applying for a position at the Company or submitting your CV to the Company is or will NOT construe (express or implied), that the Company or any of its affiliates will guarantee you any position, for any particular period or at any specific compensation or benefit rate.