One of our Clients, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry, is recruiting for a FORKLIFT AND REACH TRUCK DRIVER to join their team in Durban. This is a temporary position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Proven experience as a Forklift Operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate
- No criminal record.
- The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Sfiso Mchunu (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please use “Forklift and Reach Truck Driver” in the subject field.