One of our Clients, a leader in the wholesale and retail industry, is looking for Forklift Drivers in the Durban area, preferable in Umlazi, Lamontville, Isipingo, Mobeni or KwaMakhutha.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The purpose of this position is to move, using allocated equipment, locate, relocate, and stack merchandise to and from storage areas, machines, loading docks and into storage areas of loading areas
- More than 2 (Two) years experience as a Forklift Driver
- Be able to apply logical reasoning to numerical concepts and have good general mathematical skills
- A high degree of attention required to prevent injury to others and to promote a safe work environment
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Be proficient in basic computer applications
- Be able to handle transactions quickly and accurately
- Manage time and work processes within a business environment
- Excellent co-ordination skills including hand-eye-foot co-ordination, a good sense of balance and the ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric (Grade 12) Certificate
- Valid Forklift Driver’s license
- To maintain a safe and secure wholesale and retail environment, NQF level 2 (Two) is an advantage.
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Nomusa Zenzile (firstname.lastname@example.org). The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience listed, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.