Our Client, a Wholesale and Retail Industry leader, is seeking to appoint an experienced Logistics Analyst to join their dynamic team in Durban. The successful candidate will administer, control, and analyze product delivery (supply chain) processes, identify or recommend changes, track KPIs, and report overall DC performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
People (Performance & Development)
- Ensure all the required training within the area of responsibility is completed.
- Ensure solutions are provided in areas where KRA’s are not met.
- Culture & Innovation.
- Set and maintain acceptable levels of performance within all areas of responsibilities.
- Participate in the ongoing development of a performance measurement framework.
- Operate within the Set Budgets and Forecast within the area of responsibility.
- Continuously drives to develop skills and knowledge.
- Support and drive the business’s core values.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Respond openly to feedback.
- Take ownership of your own career development.
- Manage colleague and client expectations and communicate appropriately.
- Maintain and submit the damages scorecard per shift daily.
- Ensure that all queries are escalated, and any issues are resolved.
- Ensure that effective communication is a priority relating to Inbound and Outbound departments.
- Ensure that the execution of job-specific tasks is at the required company standards.
- Management Overtime Weekly consolidation and monthly submission.
- Booking of Training and meeting venues within the DC.
- Beverage and meal arrangements for meetings and training.
- Minute taking of meetings and distribution of minutes to the relevant audience.
- Follow up on 005 meeting task and feedback to the DC General Manager.
- Assist with GSCIS Presentation and minutes.
- Handle DC Complaints.
- Minute taking of meetings and channeling of issues noted.
- Preparation for Site visits from the National Team, MIAS, and RAM.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effectiveness.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Inform relevant parties if tasks or deadlines are not met and provide appropriate means of resolution.
- Manage and maintain the attendance dashboard.
- Manage and maintain regional office spaces.
- Update Address Listing monthly.
- Manage and maintain leave planner for Senior Management.
- Manage and maintain the growth schedule monthly.
- Manage and maintain the Duty roster.
- Assist the Operation in managing cost and budgeted parameters by ensuring that the business has visibility of relevant information and reporting from an efficiency and improved productivity, logistic strategy, and operational perspective to manage and mitigate risks.
- Ongoing Interaction and liaison with the necessary stakeholders to implement system changes and or improvements/enhancements, which support the systems and process strategy of the RDC.
- Instances of poor and/or excellent customer relationships are reported to Management continuously.
- Management of service agreements with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Policies and procedures that relate to day-to-day operational activities are implemented and maintained.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum Academic, Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Administrative background.
- A Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics would be advantageous.
- Strong Administrative background, Microsoft Office, Projects charters.
- SAP EWM and ERP experience would be essential.
- Analytical and logical reasoning skills and experience are essential.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a distribution and warehousing environment would be essential.
- Computer literacy would be advantageous – Excel ability.
- Focus on the customers and members.
- Manage execution and results.
- Plan and pursue team-based improvement.
- Supervise associates.
- Manage ethics and compliance.
- Knowledge of organizational Procedures and Policies.
- WMS Knowledge.
- Strong Administrative and scorecard Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Use appropriate judgment.
- Increase commitment.
- Quickly adapt.
- Giving Support.
Package & Remuneration
R47.86 per hour
Should you wish to apply for this position and meet all the requirements, please forward your CV to Melo Khomo at email@example.com. Also, please register on our database:
Please remember to update your Resumé (CV) if any of the following details have changed:
- Personal Details, i.e., Marital Status and Contact Details
- Education, i.e., Additional qualifications obtained or courses completed
- Employment information
If you do not have the listed qualifications and experience, please do not apply, as you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. We aim to reply to all applicants; however, it is not always possible due to the high interest in our vacancies. Therefore, please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 2 (Two) weeks.
Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd, Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ (the Company), is a member of APSO and, as such, is bound by the Code of Ethics and Codes of Professional Practice, which include but are not limited to:
- The Company does not, as an Employment Services Provider, charge, directly or indirectly, work seekers (candidates) any fees for services rendered, which is by Clause 15 of the Employment Service Act 2014.
- The Company, as Employment Services Provider, will not discriminate unfairly at any time in the recruitment process regardless of ethnic origin, color, gender, age, religion, political opinion, nationality, social origin, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing characteristics within the proviso under the Employment Equity Act.
- No Promise of Employment:
Applying for a position at the Company or submitting your CV to the Company is or will NOT construe (express or implied) that the Company or any of its affiliates will guarantee you any position for any particular period or at any specific compensation or benefit rate.