Our Client, a leader in the Chemical Industry, has a vacancy for a SHEQ System Admin Assistant based in Amanzimtoti, Durban. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the company to close out all SHEQ and legal findings through documentation and system improvements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring periodic inspection, servicing, and or calibration of all equipment.
- Draft necessary documentation for approval and implementation.
- Follow-up with contractors and or suppliers regarding outstanding documentation.
- Effective storage of documentation, records, and files.
- Assist in reviewing Policies and Procedures and implementing changes.
- Consulting with suppliers to close out SHEQ systems gaps.
- Work with SHE Champion to entrench a safety culture.
- Assist with weekly SHEQ inspection.
- Participate in Ops Toolbox Talks.
- Assist with placing and tracking orders for engineering supplies.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- NEBOSH/IOSH Certificate or Diploma or NDip./ BTech. Safety Management.
- Training & Experience in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018.
- At least 2 (Two) years of experience in SHEQ Management in a multinational company.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP systems.
- Good analytical ability and detail-oriented.
Package & Remuneration
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Patience Tapile (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not have the listed qualifications and experience, please do not apply as you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. We aim to reply to all applicants, however, due to the high volume of interest in our vacancies it is not always possible to do so. Should you not hear from us within 2 (Two) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd, Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ (the Company), is a member of APSO and as such, is bound by the Code of Ethics and Codes of Professional Practice, which include but are not limited to:
- The Company does not, as an Employment Services Provider, charge, directly or indirectly, work seekers (candidates) any fees for services rendered, which is per Clause 15 of the Employment Service Act 2014.
- The Company, as Employment Services Provider, further will not discriminate unfairly at any time in the recruitment process regardless of ethnic origin, colour, gender, age, religion, political opinion, nationality, social origin, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing characteristics within the proviso under the Employment Equity Act.
- No Promise of Employment
Applying for a position at the Company or submitting your CV to the Company is or will NOT construe (express or implied) that the Company or any of its affiliates will guarantee you any position for any particular period or at any specific compensation or benefit rate.