- One of our Clients, a leader in the Retail Industry, is recruiting for a Shop (Restaurant) Assistant to join their team in Pietermaritzburg.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for cutting and cooking of meat and fish
- Responsible for liaising with restaurant supervisor
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards as head of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate
- Knowledge of how to cut and fry fish and meat
- Excellent customer service
- No criminal record.
Package & Remuneration
- R5 000 per month.
- The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Sfiso Mchunu (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please add the word “Shop Assistant” in the subject line.