Special reference is hereby made to the section as highlighted in blue, in addition Taxi Associations are calling for a 100 (One hundred) % load capacity, by vehicle type as per SABC2 this morning (22 June 2020), notwithstanding the subject of the Taxi Relief Funds:
Please see extracts as prepared by our Legal Counsel re the subject matter (17 June 2020):
Ref_ Global Business Solutions.
In addition, the following refers (as per our internal collaboration, Friday 19 June 2020):
With uncertainty how the below will unfold in the upcoming weeks, the following further refers:
- The same, in our opinion, will be lobbied against by the various Taxi Associations (as we are experiencing as of this morning), similar as to what we experienced during the 1st lockdown, where, thereafter Government then relaxed the then initial restrictions with regards to loading capacity by vehicle type, although the enclosed places much focus on Taxi Relief Funds.
- As indicated by extracts below, the same create (possible) loopholes and will no doubt be (possibly) capitalised on.
- Practically difficult to measure, and thus manage:
- With the focus on ‘practical’:
- With the focus on ‘encouraged’ [Def_ persuade to do or continue to do something by giving support and advice].: