The SA market, and in particular our Clients reacted well to the below – please do not hesitate to contact us as indicated below ** for us to introduce this fantastic Service to you.
LAUNCH OF (FUNCTIONAL) OUTSOURCED PAYROLL FUNCTION
It gives us great pleasure to launch, effective 02 November 2020 the above-mentioned Product- Service offering within SA.
(OUR) PAYROLL SERVICE INCLUDE
- Calculation of EMP201
- Calculation of EMP501
- Submission of Bank file and payment of funds
- Submission of Audit File per payroll
- Payslips printed and distributed (as selected) to Employees
- Bi-annual calculation of IRP5
- Calculation of GL to accounting system
- Payroll Reports: Loans, deductions amongst others
- Leave administration.
Functional Outsourcing is a common practice of contracting out business functions and processes to third-party providers such as to ourselves. The benefits of outsourcing can be substantial – from cost savings and efficiency gains to greater competitive advantage.
The recognised benefits of outsourcing include, but are not limited to:
- Improved focus on core business activities – outsourcing can free up your business to focus on its strengths, allowing your employees to concentrate on their main tasks and on the future strategy.
- Increased efficiency – choosing an outsourcing company that specialises in the process or service you want them- such as us- to carry out for you can help you achieve a more productive, efficient service, often of greater quality.
- Controlled costs – cost-savings achieved by outsourcing can help you release capital for investment in other areas of your business.
- Increased reach – outsourcing can give you access to capabilities and facilities otherwise not accessible or affordable.
- Greater competitive advantage – outsourcing can help you leverage knowledge and skills along with your complete supply chain.
- Outsourcing can also help to make your business more flexible and agile, able to adapt to changing market conditions and challenges while providing cost savings and service level improvements.
- Please email email@example.com for one of our professional Business Development Executives to contact you to present you with a comprehensive Costing after they have completed (with you) a Business Development Survey to determine your exact Payroll requirements.