Thursday, 20 July 2017.
VOLUNTARY FAMILY FUNERAL PLANS FOR TEMPORARY AND OR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES (ASSIGNEES)
Think about it… If you are the sole breadwinner then your salary pays for rent, groceries, utilities, travel costs, school fees, clothes – the list is endless. One day, you might not be here anymore. Not only will your family have to cope with losing a loved one, they will also have to take care of the funeral. At Indgro, we value you and want to assist with giving you the peace of mind of knowing that you will have money to pay for the cost of a funeral should you lose a family member that you have covered on your Funeral Policy, or in the unfortunate even that your family might to lose you. We have negotiated a Family Funeral Plan with NeFG Administrators, giving you 3 (Three) options to choose from. Herewith a short summary of cover and monthly payments:[/vc_column_text]
BENEFITS OF THE FAMILY FUNERAL PLANS:
THE APPLICATION PROCESS ENTAILS:
OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of all your dependants’ ID’s.
- Certified copy of the beneficiary’s ID (this is the person that the money must be paid to when claiming).
HOW DO I CLAIM?
- Ask your Contract Manager for a Funeral Claim Form.
- Complete the Form and hand it to your Contract Manager, together with the following required documents:
- Certified copy of death certificate.
- Certified copy of your ID (the Main Member).
- Certified copy of the ID for Claimant.
- Certified copy of Claimant’s bank statement.
- Notice of death (BI-1663) from the Department of Home Fairs.
- Police report for unnatural death which includes but are not limited to:
▪ Being attacked by insects, reptiles, fish, carnivores or other wildlife
▪ Adverse outcome of surgery (this is not failure of surgery).<
Download the PDF document for this page here