Before applying, please read the instructions carefully:
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV.
Do not comment with your phone number – send your CV.
The requirements below are not negotiable, so if you don’t have the qualifications and experience as listed below, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.
- Diploma in Financial Management.
- Certificate in an Accounting System.
- Strong MS Office Skills (intermediate level Excel skills).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a proven history of providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good data entry and computer skills.
- At least 1 (One) year in Accounts Payable Department.
- Setup and maintain Service Provider account in exp.o GCI.
- Record payable header in exp.o Accounting system upon receipt and distribute to Internal Staff for allocation details.
- Review and submit payable detail in exp.o Accounting system, ensuring overhead expenses are allocated to the correct cost center, operational costs are matched against the appropriate provision, and Tax is accounted for.
- Perform Service Provider payable audits on a regular basis to check rates to agreed rates and services are accounted for in the correct product and cost GL.
- Verify Service Provider payable by reconciling to Service Provider Statements, ensure invoices are approved in time to meet established payment cycle.
- Schedule and prepare payments in exp.o Accounting system.
- Maintain a filing system in accordance to internal and local document retention Policies (i.e. upload the invoice to the payable and the vendor statement to the payment in exp.o Accounting).
- Proactively identify problem accounts and follow up exceptions prior to submitting the payable via email and or telephone to effectively resolve issues through building key relationships with Service Providers and Internal Staff.
- Assist in Internal Control Evaluations and Internal and or External Audits by preparing required information and or documentation.
- Support Accounting Department with miscellaneous projects and assignments.
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company Policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Sinegugu Ngema.