- One of our Clients, a leader in the Retail Industry, is recruiting for a Maintenance Administrator and Storeman to join their team in Epping Cape Town.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep the maintenance task list up to date, organised and professional
- Print out preventative maintenance tasks for maintenance technicians each week and capture activities when completed.
- Keep tabs on all inventory in maintenance store, carrying out a regular stocktake, listing where items are used, critical spares lists.
- Record all maintenance times sheets to produce labour hours used by machine each week.
- Sort out the maintenance library and manuals to make neat and professional
- Assist maintenance in housekeeping in the store and workshop
- Assist in placing orders for suppliers and chasing suppliers to get confirmed delivery dates.
- Assist in planning of maintenance shift activities
- SAP essential
- Receipt of deliveries to site, including notification of deliveries to other function.
- Liaison with Engineering, QC and Safety function for goods receipt inspections.
- Day-to-day organisation of goods received quarantine area.
- Monitor stock against agreed inventory levels and re-order as required.
- Participate in stock counts and reconciliation against ERP inventory.
- Ensure stock items have appropriate codes.
- Ensure full traceability of all stored materials or items.
- Issue materials for production per daily work list (pick-list).
- Use stores requisition system and keep records.
- Use tooling control system.
- Use fluids control system (test fluids, diesel, oils etc.).
- Drive Fork Lift Trucks.
- Deliver materials, equipment, items to shopfloor or work areas as required.
- Produce various reports (as requested).
- Report damage to incoming materials or equipment.
- Report FLT damage or property damage caused by FLT’s.
Adherence to the health, safety, food and environmental standards
- Staff shall adhere to all Food Safety Policies and PRP’s and shall adhere to and enforce all food safety requirements at all times.
- Staff shall adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and PRP’s and shall adhere to and enforce all Health and Safety requirements at all times.
- Visitor and Contractor Policy – staff shall ensure that visitors or contractors entering the facility are signed in, escorted and wear PPE, are aware of the hygiene policies and do not smoke, eat or drink inside the facility.
- Code of Practice – staff shall maintain high levels of personal hygiene in accordance with the code of conduct.
- Handwashing Procedure – Ensuring staff are cleaning and sanitizing hands efficiently before handling the product.
- Physical Contamination Control Policy and Procedure – Staff shall be aware of the potential of physical product contamination. Staff is aware of control measures to prevent physical contamination.
- Safety, Health and Environment Policy – Staff take reasonable measures to ensure health and safety hazards do not occur. Should an accident occur, staff shall be aware of the procedure of reporting the incident.
- First Aid Policy – Staff are aware of the first aider on site. Staff is trained to report injuries and illness to supervisors and or first aiders.
- Conversant with relevant business information, policies, processes and procedures.
- Maintains expected performance standards.
- Enforce compliance with relevant legislative and statutory requirements.
- Enforce GMP’s and conduct themselves in a manner conducive with food safety practices
- Attend Training and enforce learnings from the training for Quality, Food Safety and Health and Safety that been prescribed for them.
- Be vigilant of food defense and food fraud risks.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the work environment.
- Responsible to ensure housekeeping is performed and ensure that all products and activities are stored and are executed within the demarcated areas according to the housekeeping policy (green red and yellow areas).
- Conversant with relevant business information, Policies, Processes and Procedures.
- Maintains expected performance standards.
- While Job Descriptions are written up for the purpose of a basic outline of the work and responsibilities associated with the Job, the Company encourages and expects all employees from time to time, to assist with work that may not be a direct part of their job description.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Matric) or NQF Level 4 (Essential).
- At least 3 years experience (Operational Execution – Maintenance, FMCG, Bottling Equipment).
- At least 1 year experience in an Administration position.
- Basic MS Excel; MS Word; MS Outlook.
- SAP experience.
Package & Remuneration
- R8 000 – R10 000 per month, depending on qualification and experience.
- The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Kim Weber (Kweber@indgro.com) with “Maintenance Administrator” as the subject line.