One of our Clients, a leader in the Warehouse and Logistics industry, is urgently looking for Bendi Drivers to join their team. Applicants need to reside in and around Durban, Umlazi, Lamontville, Mobeni, Dalton, or Congella areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage products and materials using a forklift or other power equipment.
- Adhere to supervision instructions and to safety Policies.
- Be prepared to work overtime and or shifts as and when required.
- Maintain all equipment in good working condition.
- Complete the job correctly within the allocated time frame.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum Qualification required: Grade 10 (Ten) certificate.
- Relevant valid license for operating a forklift.
- Previous operating vehicle experience of at least 2 (Two) years.
- Be able to read and write.
- Knowledge of traffic safety signs.
- Ability to understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of applicable safety regulations.
Package & Remuneration
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Nomusa Zenzile (email@example.com). The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the listed qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. We aim to reply to all applicants, however, due to the high volume of interest in our vacancies it is not always possible to reply to everyone. Should you not hear from us within 2 (Two) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.