Our Client, a leader in the Retail Industry, is urgently looking for a Blockman – must be available immediately and live in and around Pietermaritzburg.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cutting, grinding, and preparing meats for sale.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
- Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products.
- Keeping records, budgets, and inventory.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate).
- At least 2 (Two) years experience as Blockman.
- Safety-conscious approach.
- Good practical butchery skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Client service skills.
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Nomusa Zenzile (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not have the listed qualifications and experience, please do not apply for this specific position as you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. We aim to reply to all applicants, however, due to the high volume of interest in our vacancies it is not always possible to do so. Should you not hear from us within 2 (Two) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.