- One of our Clients, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry, is recruiting for a Brand Activator to join their team in Epping, Cape Town. This is a Temporary position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all Brand Activation as per the monthly promotion and activity calendar.
- Responsible for carrying out all promotions as per the promotion and activity calendar.
- Responsible for liaising with Merchandisers and Promoters.
Responsible for ensuring a store check has been completed for every in store promotion based on the following:
- Stock levels
- Displays POS (Point of Sales)
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards as Head of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Valid Drivers Licence.
- 2 (Two) years’ experience (Operational Execution) with in-store promotions, event co-ordination and general administration and reporting.
The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Sindile Tshoko (email@example.com). Please add the words “Sales Rep” on the subject line.