PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE ALL THE BELOW QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Applications are hereby invited for the position of Business Development Executive – KZN, for Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the successful candidate will be required to ensure sustained profitability, growth and business development of new Clients to ensure maximum profitability. Previous working experience in the Temporary Employment Services and Industrial Contract Cleaning environment is a great advantage
Competencies and experience required for this position include inter-alia:
- Growth of new business and opening of accounts in various target industries.
- Client and relationship management.
- Reporting on sales strategies, sales implementations, sales pipeline and sales tactics.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate competencies inherently required for this position:
- Successful documented sales track record as a very successful sales executive.
- Exceptional Client relations experience with validated references.
- Lateral thinking, intuitive but analytical decision making.
- Target and results driven with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- A positive attitude coupled with a passion for Sales is essential.
- Strong networking skills and a professional personal image is not negotiable.
- Code 08 (Eight) Driver’s license with own vehicle.
- Knowledge of and experience in the MS Office suite of products.
- Business skills and industry acumen.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or relevant qualification.
Interested individuals should forward updated CV’s to Chanel Mason. Email: email@example.com or call on +27 (0)11 380 7500.
Alternatively, if you know of someone who might be a suitable candidate for the position, please send their details to Chanel Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the person you refer is appointed in the position, Indgro will pay a Recruitment Referral Fee of R3000.00 (Three thousand rand) to the person who submitted the candidate’s details.