- We are in the Temporary Employment Service provider industry and are recruiting for a Contract Supervisor to join our team in Morningside, Durban.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
- Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors ensuring the appliance of common operational procedures.
- Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction Programme.
- Schedule, control, and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all work is completed to programme.
- Fulfill the role of Temporary Works Co-Ordinator when required.
- Collect timesheets from various sites on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate
- Operations Qualification (Optional)
- 2 (Two) + years of experience as a Supervisor.
- Must have employee management experience.
- Must know how to handle Client-employer relationship.
- When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Minenhle Mdluli (email@example.com). The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience as listed, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.
This is a Permanent Position.