Before applying, please read the instructions carefully:
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV.
Do not comment with your phone number – send your CV.
The requirements below are not negotiable, so if you don’t have the qualifications and experience as listed below, you will unfortunately not be able to apply.
Applications are hereby invited for the position of Contracts Manager – Vaal and Johannesburg, for Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd Trading as Indgro Multi Services GroupTM.
\The successful candidate will be required to supervise the operational function of all contracted sites to achieve business efficiencies and ensure maximum profitability of both Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ and the Client.
Competencies and experience required for this position include inter-alia:
- Management of the administration of contracts and sites allocated.
- Reporting on headcount, CSI, discipline per site and the dashboard per Client.
- Management of equipment and consumables.
- Management of Health and Safety including reporting of all Injury of Duty occurrences.
- Contract Management to ensure operational profitability.
- Growth of business.
- People Management including 1:1 meetings and performance reviews.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate competencies inherently required for this position:
- Grade 12 (Twelve) and Diploma or relevant tertiary qualification.
- A sense of urgency and results driven.
- Acute attention to detail.
- MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Service Management principles.
- Code 08 (Eight) EB Driver’s License.
- Basic labour relations principles.
Forward updated CV’s by 8th March 2019 to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +27 (0)11 380 7500.
Alternatively, if you know of someone who might be a suitable candidate for the position, please send their details to Chanel Mason at email@example.com. If the person you refer is appointed in the position, Indgro will pay a Recruitment Referral Fee of R2 000.00 (Two thousand Rand) to the person who submitted the successful candidate’s details.