Debtors Administration and Reception – Reporting to the Financial Manager, the successful candidate will be required to manage the front line office of the region as well as complete the administration required for successful debtors management. This is an entry level position that offers great opportunity for growth and advancement into a Financial role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the reception and front line area.
- Debtors and invoicing administration, including Client management in so far as the management and administration of invoices and statements is concerned.
Desired and experience and Qualification
- Matric and or Grade 12 qualification.
- Certificate: Reception Management.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in a service orientated debtors environment, including debtors administration, would be very beneficial.
Package and Remuneration
- Basic package.
- Funeral benefit for immediate family members.
- Provident Fund contributions which include a savings contribution as well as a Death and Disability benefit.