- Our Client, based in Westmead Pinetown, is looking for a Debtors Clerk Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate would need to have good organisational skills, attention to detail and show initiative.
How to Apply
- When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Tanya Robinson (email@example.com) with “Debtors Assistant” in the Subject field. The requirements below are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience as listed below, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains routine and accurate bookkeeping.
- Keeps records of payments made.
- Determines which accounts are overdue.
- Contacts companies who owe money in writing or by telephone to recover the outstanding balance.
- Makes follow-up calls.
- In non-payment cases, makes the decision to ‘hand over’ to lawyers for collection.
- Must be able to handle a large book value (over 120 clients).
Desired Experience and Qualification
- 3 – 5 years experience in an accounts role.
- Experience on SAP or any other similar accounting package(s).
Package and Remuneration
- R10 000 – R12 000 per month – depending on experience.
- Probation period 3 months to permanent.