Our Client, based in Durban (KZN), has a vacancy for a Personal Assistant to the Director. The overall purpose of this position is, but is not limited to management of the Director’s diary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take calls on behalf of the Director.
- Managing the Director’s calendar, effectively scheduling appointments, and responding to meeting requests on behalf of the Director.
- Collate, compile, and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time frames.
- Provide secretarial support (agendas, minutes, action plans, etc.) for the preparation and successful execution of meetings.
- Prepared to travel with Director to some meetings as and when required.
- General administrative duties.
- General office administration.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate
- Computer Literate
- Certificate in Secretarial and or Office Management
- 3 (Three) or more years work experience working as a PA or Secretary
- Must be able to take bold decisions
- Good diary management skills
- Attention to detail
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have knowledge of the Food and or Take away restaurant industry.
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Nomusa Zenzile (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not have the listed qualifications and experience, please do not apply for this specific position as you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. We aim to reply to all applicants, however, due to the high volume of interest in our vacancies it is not always possible to do so. Should you not hear from us within 2 (Two) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.