One of our Clients, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry, is recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join their team in Umbilo, Durban.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Constructing structural components from raw materials.
- Using welding equipment to fuse structural components.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Utilizing shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed.
- Creating a suitable maintenance schedule and performing system maintenance accordingly.
- Conducting diagnostic testing on malfunctioning systems to determine the root cause of the malfunction.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Minimum requirement is N4.
- Must have experience in the Manufacturing sector.
- Must have experience with Automated Machinery.
- The applicant should have experience in welding, cutting and more importantly be able to work independently on machinery.
Package & Remuneration
- When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Minenhle Mdluli (email@example.com). The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.