- One of our Clients, a leader in the FMCG Industry, is recruiting for Millers to join their team in Umbilo, KZN.
- The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Ryaaz Mahomed (email@example.com) with the word “Miller” in the email subject line.
- These are Permanent Positions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading the shift team in the mill.
- Execution of the Production plan.
- Responsible for yields/quality/utilization.
- Ensuring proper gristing is done as per instructions provided.
- Preparing the detailed shit report.
- Handling silo operations in the absence of a silo operator.
- Immediately reporting to the Head Miller / Mill Manager on any issues relating to the Mill and Machinery.
- Maintaining optimum quality as per the specifications provided.
- Co-ordinating with the maintenance department for the implementation of preventive maintenance to achieve optimum utilization.
- Co-ordination with the QA department for online corrections and process control.
- Maintaining product quality records in the shifts.
- Planning and execution of operational maintenance jobs.
- Maintain reports and records of production figures and mill consumables.
- Responsible for the optimum capacity and or extractions and quality of the milled products.
- Carry out planned mill operational maintenance during the planned shutdown.
- Supervise House Keeping crew in all works and jobs in his department.
- Maintain inventory of mill consumable spares and flour treatment Ingredients
- Training- the employee shall undergo training and co-ordinate the training of personnel in the Mill as and when required.
- Perform any other duties normally undertaken by a Shift Miller.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Trade Test in Wheat Miller.
- No Criminal Record.