Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the successful candidate will be required to manage all payroll functions to ensure effective processing of wage payments to the Indgro Outsourcing (PTY) LTD Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ Temporary and Contract Employees (Assignees), ensuring that each stage of the payroll process is actioned properly, that all Temporary and Contract Employees (Assignees), are paid correctly on time every time, appropriate and accurate information is provided to the finance department and that correct payments are made to Temporary and Contract Employees (Assignees), and other statutory bodies based on the information provided from the payroll. This includes ensuring that hours captured and processed balance back to hours received per designation, function, and Client; all wage payments are to be processed as above, accurately, and efficiently, providing the designated manager with information pertaining to the payroll as requested.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties of the position are as follows (which are not limited to the information below):
- Payroll Administration including the processing of earnings and deductions.
- The capturing of both new Employees as well as terminating exited Employees.
- The modification of Employee data as required from time to time.
- Payroll Reporting.
- Auditing of Assignee files.
- Third party payment processing.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Twelve) Matric Certificate with Standard Grade Mathematics
- Certificate: Payroll Management
- Certificate in the MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 4 (Four) years in a payroll administration capacity. Strong knowledge of payroll regulations and requirements is necessary as well as solid data capturing skills.
- Experience with the management and maintenance of hourly and monthly paid payrolls, as well as weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payrolls.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Detail orientated with the ability to work well within tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all Employees at various levels of the organization.
- Good understanding of financial concepts and statutory requirements including tax legislation, UIF and statutory benefits and COIDA.
- Ability to develop reports from information imported from the payroll.
- A high level of attention to detail is important. 100% Accuracy is a pre-requisite.
- Strong knowledge of the payroll function as well as all South African legislation pertaining to the payroll function. This includes the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, any Wage Determination acts, and any Bargaining Council regulations under which Indgro Outsourcing (PTY) LTD Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ operates.
Package & Remuneration
Very competitive package, including:
- Basic salary
- Provident Fund
- Death and disability Insurance
- Funeral Plan
Should you be interested in this position, please use the PNET portal to apply?
Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd, Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ (the Company), is a member of APSO and as such, is bound by the Code of Ethics and Codes of Professional Practice, which include but are not limited to:
- The Company does not, as an Employment Services Provider, charge, directly or indirectly work seekers (candidates) any fees for services rendered, which is in accordance with Clause 15 of the Employment Service Act 2014.
- The Company, as Employment Services Provider, further will not discriminate unfairly at any time in the recruitment process regardless of ethnic origin, colour, gender, age, religion, political opinion, nationality, social origin, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing characteristics within the proviso under the Employment Equity Act.
- No Promise of Employment:
Applying for a position at the Company or submitting your CV to the Company is or will NOT construe (express or implied), that the Company or any of its affiliates will guarantee you any position, for any particular period or at any specific compensation or benefit rate.