- Our Client, a leader in the Tyre and Battery Industry, is recruiting for a Sales Representative to join their team in the Western Cape.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and build relationships with all clients in the designated area.
- Discuss ideas and opinions with clients to satisfy their needs.
- Monitor and analyze performance against that of their opposition.
- Obtain and share market information.
- Attend to technical queries and recommend suitable solutions.
- Due to the size of the area, candidates must be willing to travel regularly.
- Consolidate reports for sales, profitability, SOA, and SOM.
- Compile and update client profile report.
- Measure performance against targets.
- Prepare monthly sales report of area for OM and recommend a course of action based on the report.
- Prepare weekly activity reports and planning schedules.
Budget and Forecast:
- Manage monthly sales and expense budget in line with targets in order to optimize sales opportunities.
- Monitor and manage performance against forecast (budget).
Desired Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Tertiary education would be an advantage.
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- At least 3 (Three) years of wholesale experience in the Tyre and or Battery Industry is preferable.
- Proven technical knowledge of the Tyre Industry.
- Tyre failure knowledge will be a major advantage.
- Solid understanding of sales techniques and cold calling essential.
- Understand market knowledge pertaining to trends, pricing, brands, and competitors.
- Must have a valid, unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license.
- No criminal record.
- Achieve budgets as set out by Management.
- High level of accuracy.
- Excellent Client Service Standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work weekends at different events and or dealer networks promoting the brand.
- Plan and coordinate weekly training sessions at dealers.
- Reliable and Responsible.
- Time and Result Orientated.
- Self-starter and be able to operate independently.
Package and Remuneration
- The salary band: R40 000 CTC.
- There will be commission payable over and above this.
- The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Nicole Loggenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Sales Representative” as the subject line.