Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ is recruiting for a TES Operations Manager to join our dynamic team in Bellville, Western Cape.
Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™, a dynamic company founded in 1982 with a national footprint with branches in Johannesburg, Vanderbijlpark, KZN and Cape Town has been a value adding service provider by providing unique and tailor made products and services (solutions) to blue chip organizations, including small to medium enterprises by increasing organizational effectiveness, whilst reducing costs. Our valued and dedicated personnel continuously engage with our clientele to accelerate the pace of execution to not only achieve, but exceed their organizational objectives. For one, our Client Satisfaction Index (CSI), being 98% since June 2012 surpasses all industry standards. We are in the business of solving tomorrows’ problems today.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role of the TES Operations Manager is to manage the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective operational methods and strategies. This may include monitoring and analyzing the current systems in place to check their efficiency and working out a strategy for improvement where necessary. Another facet of Operations Management is to co-ordinate the various functions in the region to ensure harmony, effective work flow and ultimately to drive the goals and achievements of the region.
Education and Qualifications
- Matric (Grade 12) Certificate.
- Valid code 8 (Eight) driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Diploma: Labour Management, NQF level 4 (Four).
- Diploma: Client Service Management Training, NQF level 3 (Three).
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and Access.
Experience, Skills and Capabilities
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager in a TES environment. This experience is essential to the position.
- Excellent knowledge of an organization’s effectiveness and operations management.
- Budget development experience with a working knowledge of budgets and forecasting.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- On site operational experience.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Innovations driven with a keen eye for driving excellence through innovative business and people solutions.
Package and Remuneration
This position offers a competitive package that includes:
- Basic package.
- Cellphone allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Fleet card linked to a fuel allowance.
- Membership to the Company Provident Fund.
- Death and Disability Risk Cover.
- Funeral Plan cover.
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Chanel Mason, email: email@example.com or call on +27 (0)11 380 7500. The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience as listed, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.