Business Development Executive – Reporting to the Regional Manager, the successful candidate will be required to ensure sustained profitability, growth and business development of new clients to ensure maximum profitability. Previous working experience in the Labour Outsourcing and or TES and Recruitment environment is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
Growing of business
- Developing and opening new accounts in various industries.
- Identify, track and promote key industries to entertain profitable business relationships.
- Development and growth of current contracts to ensure maximum profitability.
- Assess market trends and pricing formulations and make recommendations with respect to the positioning of the business in various industries.
- Develop, present and implement – once approved – a Key Account Management and or Sales Plan.
- Risk Management assessment as well as preventative and corrective measures to be implemented.
- Notification of Tenders as well as all preparatory work involved to ensure successful completion of the Tender transaction.
- Ensure that all costings and tenders comply with the minimum requires of all South African legislation.
Client and Relationship Management
- Successful and positive interaction with all Clients both internal and external to ensure maximum profitability of contracts.
- Ensure professional Client service within the scope of duties at all times.
- Demonstrate High Performance.
- Report as required on Sales Strategies, Sales Implementations, Sales Pipeline, Sales Tactics and Business Contacts.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate competencies inherently required for this position and may be subject to undergo psychometric evaluations including personal and job fit assessments.
Desired Experience and Qualification
To qualify applicants will need to have the following skills and educational criteria:
- Successful documented sales track record in the TES Industry.
- Exceptional Client relations experience with validated references.
- Lateral thinking, intuitive but analytical decision making.
- Target and results driven with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- A positive attitude coupled with a passion for Sales is essential.
- Strong networking skills and a professional personal image is not negotiable.
- Code 08 Drivers license with own vehicle.
- Knowledge of and experience in the MS Office suite of products.
- Business skills and industry acumen.
- Matric or relevant qualification.
Please be prepared to answer specific sales questions during the interview with specific focus on performance against sales targets.
Package and Remuneration
- Basic package (very competitive).
- Travel Allowance.
- Cellphone Allowance.
- Funeral benefit for immediate family members.
- Provident Fund contributions which include a Death and Disability benefit to the value of 3 times the annual salary of the successful applicant.
- Excellent commission structure.