Applications are hereby invited for the position of Wages and Payroll Administrator (based in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng), for Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd Trading as Indgro Multi Services GroupTM. The successful candidate will be required to maintain the integrity of the take-on process of Temporary and Contract Employees (Assignees) and manage all payroll functions to ensure effective processing of wage payments.. The suitable candidate will ensure that each stage of the payroll process is actioned properly and all Assignees are paid correctly – on time, every time. Appropriate and accurate information need to be provided to the finance department to ensure the correct payment of wages as well as other statutory bodies.
Qualifications and experience
- Grade 12 (Twelve) Matric Certificate with Mathematics.
- Certificate in Payroll Management.
- Certificate in the MS Office Suite.
- At least 4 (Four) years of Payroll Administration experience.
- Good knowledge of Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Wage Determination Acts, Bargaining Council Regulations.
Competencies and experience required include
- Strong knowledge of payroll regulations and requirements.
- Effective management and maintenance of payrolls (weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly).
- Solid data capturing skills.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well in a high-paced environment.
- Deadline driven.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills on all levels of the organisation.
- Payroll reporting skills.
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Chanel Mason (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not have the listed qualifications and experience, please do not apply for this specific position as you will unfortunately not be considered. We aim to reply to all applicants, however, due to the high volume of interest in our vacancies it is not always possible to do so. Should you not hear from us within 2 (Two) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.