- Our Client, based in Verulam – La Mercy, KZN, has a vacancy for a Cleaner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure the offices, canteen and restrooms are clean and stocked with the necessary products at all times.
- Be available throughout operational hours to clean up – as and when required.
- Ensure correct cleaning products and equipment are used for specific jobs, and report to management when cleaning stock is low.
- Ensure no cleaning equipment is left unattended on the shop floor.
- Ensure the wet floor sign is up and visible at both ends, when cleaning the floor.
- Be friendly, professional and able to assist clients.
- Adhere to company health and safety regulations.
Desired Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- More than 2 years cleaning experience.
- Sound command of English (written and oral).
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to take instructions and follow through.
- Good time management.
- When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Nombuso Dlamini (email@example.com).
- The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience as listed, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.