Applications are hereby invited for the position of Site Supervisor – Pietermaritzburg KwaZulu -Natal. The successful candidate will be required to supervise all Operational staffing requirements, in conjunction with the Client, in order to design and establish optimum work efficiency of contracted site to ensure that the operation is managed correctly, efficiently and to the quality level of standard as required by the Client.
Competencies and experience required for this position include inter-alia
- Administration of contracts and site allocated.
- Reporting on headcount, CSI, discipline per site and the dashboard per Client.
- Management of equipment and consumables.
- Management of Health and Safety including reporting of all Injury of Duty occurrences.
- Management of the site to ensure operational profitability.
- Growth of business.
- Adherence to legal compliance.
- Service delivery evaluation.
- For full job profile, click here: Role Profile – Site Supervisor
Applicants must be able to demonstrate competencies inherently required for this position:
- Grade 12 (Twelve) Certificate as well as Diploma or relevant tertiary qualification.
- Code B (08) driver’s license with reliable transport.
- A sense of urgency and results driven.
- Acute attention to detail.
- MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Service Management principles.
- High level of knowledge of legislation relating to the TES and or Functional Outsourcing and Employment Industry within the logistics environment.
- When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Ryaaz Mahomed (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience as listed, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.
- Alternatively, if you know of someone who might be a suitable candidate for the position, please send their details to Chanel Mason at email@example.com. If the person you refer is appointed to the position, Indgro will pay a Recruitment Referral Fee of R1 200.00 (One thousand two hundred) to the person who submitted the successful candidate’s details.