Before applying, please read the instructions carefully:
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Ryaaz – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requirements below are not negotiable, so if you don’t have the qualifications and experience as listed below, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical faults, PLC’s, low and high voltage electrical installations, VFD’s, photo electric sensors, valves, and various control instrumentation as needed for plant maintenance and installations.
- Adhere to strict safety procedures and compliance for the safe operation of equipment, components and personal health and safety.
- Perform periodic inspections of electrical systems, controls systems, and the e-stop and safety systems. Installations of electrical wiring, panel construction, control systems, and various electrical components.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics. Preparation of electrical control documentation, panel labeling and updating as necessary to provide accurate control access and information.
- Participation in employee training as it relates to GMP’s, Health and Safety, periodic technical training as it relates to internal development.
- Daily maintenance shop housekeeping/organization in compliance with Food Safety and cGMP Housekeeping programs.
Qualification and Experience – Minimum:
- High School Education or GED.
- Industrial Electrical Technical courses in Industrial Technology.
- 3-5 years work experience in the food manufacturing industry, industrial electrical installations, repairs and technical support for industrial equipment, electrical controls, and ancillary equipment.
- MUST be available to work extended days and hours.
- Strong team player – good communication (written and verbal), and the ability to train others.
Qualification and Experience – Preferred:
- 3-7 years in food manufacturing, troubleshooting, repairing, rebuilding and maintaining industrial electrical systems, electrical ability to install electrical from new construction, electrical diagnoses and repair of control systems.
- Self-motivated with a strong dedication for success, taking pride in workmanship.
- Working effectively in a team environment, positive attitude.