Before applying, please read the instructions carefully:
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Ryaaz – email@example.com.
The requirements below are not negotiable, so if you don’t have the qualifications and experience as listed below, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.
Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of maintenance procedures.
Knowledge of structure or grounds to be maintained.
Knowledge of systems to be maintained.
Ability to lift heavy loads.
Ability to troubleshoot.
Ability to follow a maintenance schedule.
High school diploma required.
Experience strongly preferred.
As a Maintenance Technician, you are responsible for maintaining the equipment in the facility in both the production floor, warehouse and the office area.
You will also be responsible for cleaning and providing minor repairs on warehouse machinery.
This individual is to perform a variety of low-medium skilled maintenance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting equipment.
- Routine lubrication of equipment.
- Ordering maintenance supplies/ parts.
- Following preventative maintenance program for equipment & facility.
- Assisting with equipment installations.
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and safety of maintenance shop and facility.
- Assuring food safety and all regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Working with Controls and PLC.