One of our leading Clients in the Logistics industry is recruiting for a Facilities and Asset Manager to join their team in Cornubia, Durban.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily asset inspections.
- Responsible for all servicing, maintenance and repairs of assets as required by the maintenance contracts or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Responsible to ensure activities are resourced according to plan;
- Responsible to ensure compliant asset availability for Operations.
- Responsible to cultivate and maintain strategic third party supplier relationships and service level agreements.
- Breakdown and Accident Response.
- Responsible to manage breakdown and accident response and timelines.
- Responsible to communicate breakdown or accident status and to act as a bridge between the service provider carrying out the repair work and Operations.
- Responsible to execute on contingency planning and resource allocation.
- Responsible for Breakdown, accident and damage repairs of assets or equipment.
- At least 5 years of proven Fleet Transport or Warehouse Management Experience required.
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- Good mechanical aptitude and technical knowledge.
- Good computer proficiency (Adept in all MS office applications)
- Complete and up-to-date knowledge of road traffic regulations.
- Complete and up-to-date knowledge of OHSA.
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Minenhle Mdluli (firstname.lastname@example.org). The requirements are not negotiable, so if you do not have the qualifications and experience as listed, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.