Our Client, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry, is seeking to appoint a Qualified Millwright to join their dynamic team. Applicants must reside in and around the Pretoria area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preventive maintenance and repairs to Production equipment to minimise downtime.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical fault-finding and troubleshooting.
- Change and program VSD drives.
- Change bearings, chains, sprockets, and electrical motors on a breakwond in a Production environment.
- Full servicing of all Production machinery.
- Work near the Production Supervisors and Machine Operators in the Production environment to maximize the Production outputs.
- Adjustments on packing machines to improve equipment quality and quantity outputs.
- Identify problems with Production equipment and schedule preventative maintenance.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of 5 (Five) years of experience in Food Production plant maintenance.
- Knowledge of and experience with HACCP will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of PLC systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- No criminal record.
Package & Remuneration
R35 000 per month.