Our Client, a leader in the Retail Industry, is seeking to appoint an experienced Receiving Administrator to join their dynamic team. Applicants must reside in and around the Pietermaritzburg area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend to phoning suppliers and monitoring stock regularly.
- Dispatch and receiving of stock.
- Organise and store received items in appropriate areas.
- Transfer approved stock internally to the different warehouses.
- Ensure that the correct stock is dispatched in the right quantities.
- Ensure that papwerwork is completed correctly and neatly filed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Twelve) and any other Retail qualification.
- 3 (Three) to 5 (Five) years of experience in the Retail Industry.
- Basic warehousing experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in working with GRV documents.
- Previous experience in working at receiving.
- Good understanding of purchase orders and delivery notes.
- Computer literate (MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word) with basic MS Excel skills.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Focused on customer service.
- Detail-oriented and accurate.
- Problem-solving skills.
- No criminal record.
Package & Remuneration
Should you wish to apply for this position and meet all the requirements, please forward your CV to Bongiwe Ndlovu at email@example.com. Also, please register on our database as follows:
Please remember to update your Resumé (CV) if any of the following details have changed:
- Personal Details, i.e., Marital Status and Contact Details
- Education, i.e., Additional qualifications obtained or courses completed
- Employment information
If you do not have the listed qualifications and experience, please do not apply, as you will unfortunately not be considered for this position. We aim to reply to all applicants; however, it is not always possible due to the high interest in our vacancies. Therefore, please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 2 (Two) weeks.
Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd, Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ (the Company), is a member of APSO and, as such, is bound by the Code of Ethics and Codes of Professional Practice, which include but are not limited to:
- The Company does not, as an Employment Services Provider, charge, directly or indirectly, work seekers (candidates) any fees for services rendered, which is by Clause 15 of the Employment Service Act 2014.
- The Company, as Employment Services Provider, further will not discriminate unfairly at any time in the recruitment process regardless of ethnic origin, color, gender, age, religion, political opinion, nationality, social origin, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing characteristics within the proviso under the Employment Equity Act.
- No Promise of Employment:
Applying for a position at the Company or submitting your CV to the Company is or will NOT construe (express or implied) that the Company or any of its affiliates will guarantee you any position for any particular period or at any specific compensation or benefit rate.