Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd T/A Indgro Multi Services Group™ , a dynamic company founded in 1982 with a national footprint with branches in Johannesburg, Vanderbijlpark, KZN and Cape Town, is seeking to employ a dynamic Recruiter to join their Johannesburg. Applicants must reside in the Johannesburg area.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the purpose of the Recruiter (TES) is to:
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates in line with the specifications and requirements of Clients.
- Employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources.
- Develop new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Lead the staffing efforts of the organization and build a strong workforce that adds to the efficacy of the service provided to our Clients.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Twelve) Matric certificate.
- MS Office suite literacy.
- At least 1 (One) year of experience in corporate and blue-collar recruiting.
- A high level of attention to detail.
The following are crucial requirements to the position:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (well-spoken).
- The ability to multitask, organise and prioritise while working under pressure.
- A driver’s license and own transport.
The following are preferable requirements to the position:
- APSO Certificate in Best Recruiting Practices (preferable).
- APSO registration in Ethics and Recruiting (preferable).
Package & Remuneration
This position offers a competitive basic salary plus Provident Fund membership, Death and Disability Risk cover, as well as a Funeral Benefit.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV together with supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position you are applying for and your Region, in the subject line of the email. Also please register on our Resumé (CV) Builder portal as follows: