Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of Operational processes and activities to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency of contracted sites, as well as the achievement of Company objectives to ensure maximum profitability of both Indgro Outsourcing (PTY) LTD Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ and the Client. This includes management of Operational staff to ensure Policies, Procedures and legislative requirements are always met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that contracted sites operate in accordance with the set agreement as stated in the Service Level Agreement, specifically in terms of the service provided, levels of staff, disciplinary matters, and the payroll function.
- Ensure that the operational efficiency of each site is balanced with the financial profitability aligned with the contracted measurables.
- Management of the administration of contracts and sites allocated.
- Reporting on headcount, CSI, discipline per site, and the dashboard per Client.
- Management of equipment and consumables.
- Management of Health and Safety, including reporting of all Injury of Duty occurrences.
- Growth of business.
- Adherence to legal compliance.
- Service delivery evaluation.
- People Management including 1:1 meetings and performance reviews.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 (Twelve) and Diploma or relevant tertiary qualification.
- Code 8 (Eight) driver’s license with reliable transport.
- Diploma in Basic Labour Relations.
- Temporary Employment Services Industry experience is a requirement.
- A sense of urgency and results-driven.
- Acute attention to detail.
- MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Service Management principles.
- Extensive knowledge of legislation relating to the TES and or Functional Outsourcing and Employment Industry within the manufacturing environment.
Package & Remuneration
Very competitive package, including:
- Basic salary
- Provident Fund
- Death and Disability Insurance
- Funeral Plan
299 Pendoring Road, Blackheath, Randburg
Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd, Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ (the Company), is a member of APSO and as such, is bound by the Code of Ethics and Codes of Professional Practice, which include but are not limited to:
- The Company does not, as an Employment Services Provider, charge, directly or indirectly work seekers (candidates) any fees for services rendered, which is in accordance with Clause 15 of the Employment Service Act 2014.
- The Company, as Employment Services Provider, further will not discriminate unfairly at any time in the recruitment process regardless of ethnic origin, colour, gender, age, religion, political opinion, nationality, social origin, sexual orientation, or any other distinguishing characteristics within the proviso under the Employment Equity Act.
- No Promise of Employment:
Applying for a position at the Company or submitting your CV to the Company is or will NOT construe (express or implied), that the Company or any of its affiliates will guarantee you any position, for any particular period or at any specific compensation or benefit rate.