In business, innovation often results when ideas are applied by the Company to further satisfy the needs and expectations of the Clients (and Prospective Clients). As always, Indgro is at the forefront of innovation with a first in the industry!
So often Clients or Prospects wonder what the estimate cost would be, should they wish to move over to TES (Temporary Employment Services) and or outsourcing their Cleaning function.
We have developed a Cost Estimate Calculator, which is available on our website, where an estimate can be obtained for utilising Indgro Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd Trading as Indgro Multi Services Group™ as your Service Provider. The following refers:
- Log on to www.indgro.co.za. You will not be able to miss the Red Block to the right of our logo, stating Cost Estimate Calculator. Click on the block.
- At the top of the calculator, this is what you will see. The middle column is used to make the selection, as indicated yellow below.
- Note below how the information in the two blocks marked yellow and green change when the Service Offering is changed (TES or Cleaning selected), to list the information relevant to that Vertical.
- These two blocks click through to the respective pages on our website, that indicates the benefits of each Service.
- Once all the information has been completed, the estimated billing (which will then be aligned to your specific requirements and amended accordingly) amount will be calculated.
- If one then clicks on the blue circle (highlighted in yellow) to request a formal quote, the below block appears, with the information and results as per the input. As soon as the quotation request has been sent, an email will be sent to email@example.com. This email address forwards to our Marketing Function, who in return will forward the request the relevant BDE (Business Development Executive) in that Region, who will action the same as indicated in point 5 (Five) above.