Our Client, based in Pietermaritzburg, has a vacancy for a Merchandiser (Permanent Position).
- Grade 12 (Matric) Secondary Schooling Certificate.
- More than 2 (Two) years experience as a Merchandiser in a retail environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening, presentation and decision-making skills.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance Client expectations and Company objectives.
- Analyze sales figures, Client reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges and stock.
- Maximize Client interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Build constructive Client relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
When applying, you need to send a “detailed” CV to Nombuso Dlamini (email@example.com) with “Merchandiser” in the Subject field. If you do not have the qualifications and experience as listed, you will unfortunately not be considered for this position.